07 Aug Green chicken and garlic Korma – by chef mano
Green chicken and garlic Korma
- 500 gm Boneless chicken thigh pieces
- 100 gm Mint chutney(yes yes spices)-
- 10 gm Amchur powder
- 50 gm Garlic paste (yes yes spices)
- Salt -as required
- 10 ml Mustered oil (yes yes spices)
Marinate for an hr
Set 2 (Grind together)
- 80 gm Fried onion ( yes yes spices)
- 1 bunch Mint leaf (pick leafs)
- 1 bunch Coriander (clean and chop rough)
- 100 gm Cashew nut
- 40 ml Ghee
- 10 gm Cumin seed
- 2 Bay leaf
- 5 Green chilli (slit)
- 5 Gallic cloves (clean)
- 80 ml Cream
- Pre heat the oven to 200* celcius.
- Tray the chicken in a roasting pan and cook it for 30 min.
- Heat up ghee in a thick skillet, crackle cumin and add rest of the ingredients from set 3 except cream.
- Add the ground mixture from set 2 and cook it until the ghee float on top. Pour cream, add salt and finally the cooked chicken.
- Let it simmer and sprinkle with coriander leaf and squeeze ½ lemon.
Another fabulous dish using yes yes spices. Serve it with roti bread or rice.