20 Jul Jaggery and cashewnut pudding – by Chef Mano
Jaggery and cashewnut pudding
- 8 ramekins
- baking tray
- 175 g Jaggery roughly chopped
- 100 ml water
- 65 gm Cashew nuts fried and chopped
- 375 ml Coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp Ground cardamom
- 1/4 tsp Ground mace
- 1 tbsp Rosewater
- 200 ml cream
- 5 egg yolks lightly beaten
- Pre heat the oven to 140*c. Bring to boil the set 1 ingredients. cool down and strain and keep it aside.
- .Mix all set 3 ingredients
- .Mix the set 4 ingredients in a bowl using a wooden spoon, Mix in set 2 & 3 .Avoid bubbles while mixing.
- Pour into the ramekins, bake it for an hr in a baking tray with water at 140*c.
- Cool it down , garnish with roasted cashew nuts.