24 Aug Layered Coconut Cake – by chef Mano
Layered Coconut Cake
- 200 Gram Refined flour
- 10 Egg yolks
- 500 gm Sugar
- 200 ml Coconut milk
- 5 gm Nutmeg powder
- 200 gm Butter
- Mix the coconut milk, flour, sugar, nutmeg and the egg yolks and make a batter.
- Grease an oven proof dish with a spoonful of melted butter, pour 75 ml of batter into the dish and spread evenly.
- Bake till golden brown.
- Spread another spoonful of butter and pour another 75 ml of batter over it and spread evenly.
- Bake and repeat this until all the batter is used up.
- Turn out the cake onto a wire rack.
- Cool and cut into slices before serving.