24 Jul Paneer and eggplant Balti – by chef mano
Paneer and eggplant Balti - by chef mano
- 250 gm Paneer (cut into cubes and dep fry)
- 300 gm Eggplant (cut into cubes and deep fry)
- 400 ml Oil
- 10 no Kashmiri whole chilli
- 30 gm Coriander seed
- 10 gm Cumine
- 1 tsp Rock salt
- Dry roast all the ingredients and grind to a coarse form.
- 2 Chopped onion
- 2 Chopped tomato
- 20 gm Chopped ginger
- 3 cloves Chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1/2 sprig Coriander leafs
- 1 tsp Whole cumin seed
- 50 ml Ghee
- Heat up a thick bottom pan, add Ghee and cumin seeds.
- Add onion sauté until golden brown, add ginger, garlic.
- Few minutes, add the tomato, tomato paste and the freshly ground spices.
- Add water if you require gravy.
- Cook until the ghee floats on top . Add your paneer and eggplant.
- Add salt and finish it with coriander leafs.
Tip-To make it tastier squeeze a lemon before you finish the dish and pour some warm ghee on top Transfer to a serving bowl-garnish with coriander.