15 Jul Paneer and Paratha Taka Tak – By Chef Mano
A complete meal of its own. Easy to make and absolutely delicious.
Walk into Yes Yes spices and collect your ingredients to make this lip-smacking dish.
Paneer and Paratha Taka Tak
- 200 gm Paneer (Cut paneer into small strips and deep fry in vegetable oil.)
- 2 Paratha (Prefer Malabar paratha cut into small strips)
- 60 ml Ghee
- 5 gm Jeera
- 3 Green chilli slit into 2
- Small piece Ginger cut into julienne
- 3 Piece Garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Onion- cut into strips
- 1 Red capsicum- cut into thick strips
- 2 Tomato- cut into big cubes.
- 3 Tbs Kashmiri chilli powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- ½ tsp Amchur powder
- 2 pinch Garam masala
- 20 ml Tomato Sauce
- Salt -as required
- ½ bunch Coriander leaf -clean and finally chopped
- Keep the Set one ingredient ready.
- Heat Ghee in a pan or shallow tawa, add jeera, garlic and ginger. Sauté for a while.
- Add rest of the ingredients in set 2.
- Cook until the vegetables become soft.
- Add set 3 ingredients and sauté until the raw smell of masala vanishes.
- Pour tomato sauce, paneer and paratha to the mixture, sauté until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaf and drizzle hot ghee.