22 Jul Fried Masala chicken drumsticks – by chef mano
Fried Masala chicken drumsticks
- 8 medium size Chicken drumstick
- 80 gm Ginger and garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Rock salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 sprig Chopped curry leaf
- 1/4 tsp Garam masala
- 1 tsp Cracked pepper
- 1 tsp Crushed chilli flakes
- 250 gm Corn flour
- 125 gm Flour
- 75 gm Rice flour
- 50 gm Chilli powder
- 80 gm Chicken masala
- Salt-as required
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 2 pinch Chopped curry lef
- Water as required
- 500 ml Oil
- Score the chicken drumstick with a sharp knife. Combine all masalas to a paste form, marinate the drumstick. rest 1 hr.
- Place it in a thick bottom pan, cook it in slow fire, covered with minimum water.
- Switch of when the chicken is ¾ cooked. Cool it down.
- Mix all the ingredients except oil to a medium thick consistency. heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Dip the ¾ cooked drumstick into the batter and fry it in the oil until crispy. Finish frying all the drumsticks.
- Arrange it in a platter. Pour the rest of the batter into the oil, fry to crispy…garnish the fried chickens.