26 Aug Stuffed saffron chicken – by chef Mano
Stuffed saffron chicken
- 3 Chicken breast with tail bone
- 200 + 100 gm Lamb minces
- 1 +1 Onion chopped
- 1 + 2 tsp Ginger,garlic paste
- 50 gm Cashewnuts (chopped)
- 2 + 2 Green chilli chopped
- 1 + 1 pinch Garam masala
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 bunch Coriander leaf (cleaned and chopped)
- 2 Egg
- 100 ml Milk
- Saffron few strands
- Salt (as you need)
- 100 + 100 ml Ghee
- 100 ml Cashwnut paste
- 100 ml Cream
- Slit the chicken breast from side .Heat up a Kadai, add ghee add all the ingredients from lamb mince to turmeric powder and stir until its fully cooked, finish it with chopped coriander leaf and salt.
- Use the stuffing to fill in the chicken breast. Make a mixture with egg, milk,saffron and salt.
- Heat up a kadai with ghee; dip the chicken breast in the saffron mixture and shallow fry until it’s cooked.
- Heat up kadai with ghee, add chopped onion, when it became light brown, G&G paste, and chopped chilli.
- .Add cashew nut paste sauté until the raw smell goes, add saffron, cream and simmer for a while.
- Add the cooked chicken breast, salt and coriander leaf. Check salt, sprinkle garam masala and coriander leaf. Finish of with melted ghee. Serve it with rice or Roti.